City Center 2 Story Private Luxury Pool Villa For Sale in Hua Hin
*This property can only be viewed by appointment. Please contact us for viewing appointments.
This city center private pool villa is ONE IN A MILLION.
Key points of the house and location:
– City center!!
– Walking distance to Market Village and Bluport malls
– Walking distance to Hua Hin beach (less than 200m away)
– Super easy access to multiple shops, restaurants and conveniently located services and amenities
– Direct main road access for the local bus service for those who do not wish to drive
– Great investment potential to be converted to a short term rental property for high earners who wish to spend a few nights in a private pool villa in the middle of town but surrounded by peace and quiet (estimated annual income at approximately 1.5 Million Baht annually)
– Close to the very well known restaurants such as Izakaya 88 which is one of the best sushi and Japanese Izakaya restaurants in town and Yok Krok Somtum restaurant
– Incredible investment potential for future resale, as city center and beach access villas are very difficult to find in Hua Hin and land prices in the area for LAND ONLY start from about 50 million Baht and up per Rai
The villa was built by an American expat in the beginning of the year 2000, and only the finest quality materials were used to create a truly solid, well built home in the middle Hua Hin city center.
Located in a small government Soi only a stone’s throw from the Market Village Shopping Mall and less than 400m to Hua Hin beach – the location alone is one of the most highly sought after locations in Hua Hin where land prices continue to increase annually.
The villa is a 2 story home with a total of 6 bedrooms in the main house, with a fully built separate maid’s / driver’s quarters with two rooms, a bathroom and a Thai kitchen around the back of the house for staff.
This property has its own private access through an ornate, stainless steel remote control sliding gate.
The parking area covers enough space for one car under cover and at least one more car inside the property – with public parking available in front of the property along the wide government road.
You will spend most of your time in this stunning home lounging outside under the covered outdoor terrace with original, high quality solid wood decking and ceiling fans – overlooking the larger than normal private swimming pool.
The swimming pool is huge, and was designed by the villa owner, with a proper deep end for diving – and even comes with a diving board on the one side with a seated pool jacuzzi on the other corner. Total size is 13m long, 6m wide and 2m deep.
Walking in from the carport into the large, solid wood double doors you are greeted by a large, open entry foyer which flows easily into the beautiful, solid wood kitchen with extended bar counter overlooking the main dining area.
A beautiful wooden staircase can be seen from the spacious open plan ground floor from all angles.
The first master bedroom is located downstairs for easy access for mum and dad / grandma and grandpa so they don’t have to walk up and down the stairs.
The master bedroom downstairs has a large en suite bathroom with his and hers sinks + fully fitted storage cabinets, and there is a walk-in wardrobe as well.
Walking up to the second floor you are immediately welcomed by a spacious, open plan landing with living area, central lounge and an adjacent 2nd floor bar and TV area.
Most of the bedrooms are situated on the 2nd floor and there is also a 2nd floor open air balcony / terrace to catch the Hua Hin breezes.
One of the bedrooms is currently being used as a home gym, and another for a home office but both can easily be converted back to bedrooms if required.
The maids’ / driver’s quarters were built separate from the main house with a dividing concrete wall leading from the 2nd Thai kitchen at the back of the house to the servant’s area for maximum privacy. The building consists of 1 bedroom for the maid and another for your personal driver with a shared bathroom and shower.Contact us
Contact us concerning this property on:
- +66 (0) 904 059 016 (Eng)
- +66 (0) 861 700 440 (Thai)
- Fitted Kitchen
- Walk In Wardrobe
- Storage Space
- Swimming Pool
- Covered Terrace
- Landscaped Gardens
- Maids Room
|Number of Parking Spaces||2|
|Year of Build||2001|