“nationwide Welcome to the FAQ page. Here we have questions from sales representatives and customers about the company. Including our Hua-Hin real estate. We hope to be able to answer every question. Can not answer here”.

“เนชั่นไวด์ ยินดีต้อนรับสู่หน้าเพจคำถามที่พบบ่อย ที่นี่เรามีคำถามจากตัวแทนขายและจากลูกค้าเกี่ยวกับบริษัท รวมถึงอสังหาริมทรัพย์หัวหินของเราด้วย เราหวังว่าจะสามารถตอบทุกคำถาม หากว่าไม่สามารถตอบได้ ณ ที่นี้”

 Hua hin has changed dramatically in the last 20 years. Millions of people come hua-hin on an annual basis. It shows that Hua Hin is progressing so Hua-Hin property prices have increased. In particular, the investment in huahin real estate.

เมืองหัวหินมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงอย่างมากในช่วง 20 ปีที่ผ่านมา ผู้คนนับล้านมาท่องเที่ยวหัวหิน เป็นประจำทุกปี นั่นแสดงให้เห็นว่าหัวหินมีการเจริญก้าวหน้าขึ้นเรื่อยๆ ฉะนั้น ราคาอสังหาริมทรัพย์พัทยาจึงเพิ่มขึ้นตาม โดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่ง การเช่า ลงทุนในอสังหาริมทรัพย์หัวหิน

In Thailand, Land is measured in Rai, Ngan and Wah.

1 Rai = 4 Ngan (or 1600 Sq.m.)

1 Ngan = 100 Wah (or 400 Sq.m.)

1 Wah = 4 Sq.m.

1 Acer = 2.5 Rai

1 Hectare = 6.25 Rai


A: We strongly recommend that you use a lawyer when purchasing in Thailand, not to do so, would be extremely foolhardy. We can recommend an independent lawyer to ensure your property purchase goes smoothly

A: Normally, a foreigner cannot own land in Thailand, however, there are ways for a foreigner to acquire land or property, either by setting up a Thai Limited company, or ownership of land via a Thai spouse.

A: Yes. Either, leasehold on a 30 year renewable lease, or freehold using either of the above options.

A: Yes.  Any foreigner can legally own a condominium in Thailand, provided the units in the development are at least 51 per cent Thai owned.

A: Yes. Nationwide Approach Properties offer a full rental management service.  However, monies from rental income could be subject to tax and can only be paid into your Thai bank account.  We recommend that you take independent legal advice to clarify your tax liabilities under Thai law.